A pith helmet covered in white material with cap badge. The helmet was originally accessioned by the Sierra Leone Museum as part of a complete British colonial Commissioner's official uniform.
- Type: Costume, dress, Regalia
- Object: Pith Helmet
- Materials: Textile, Wood
- Culture Group: Other
- Dimensions: Unknown
- Production Date: Pre 1961
- Associated Places: Unknown
- Associated People: W.H. Wescott, Esq. Administrative Officer, S.L.G.
- Museum: Sierra Leone National Museum
- Accession Number: SLNM.1961.16.01B