A long spear, with an iron point, and a wooden handle. The end of the handle is decorated with a small bulb. It is thought to have belonged to a warrior called Reka in Mabonkai, Bombali district. He died in 1925. The spear was sold to the museum by Reka's grandson.
- Type: Weapons, armour
- Object: Spear
- Materials: Wood
- Culture Group: Other
- Dimensions: 1447mm [L]
- Production Date: Pre 1925
- Associated Places: Mabonkai, Bombali District.
- Associated People: Mr. Momoh Kabba, Freetown (Trader); Reka (Previous owner)
- Museum: Sierra Leone National Museum
- Accession Number: SLNM.1974.01.02