A metal spear; one end is flattened and pointed, the other is flattened and squared, with two point curled outwards. The shaft of the spear has been decorated with geometric incisions, composing of a series of panels.
- Type: Weapons, armour
- Object: Sword
- Materials: Metal
- Culture Group: Other
- Dimensions: 755mm [L].
- Production Date: Pre 2010
- Associated Places: Unknown
- Associated People: Unknown
- Museum: Sierra Leone National Museum
- Accession Number: SLNM.2010.036.10
Weapons, armour, Tools, implements
Weapons, armour, Costume, dress