A powder horn, encased in Mandingo leatherwork. Mandingo leatherwork is traditionally associated with Muslim elites and comes from the Northern Province of Sierra Leone.
- Type: Weapons, armour
- Object: Powder Horn
- Materials: Bone, ivory, tooth, Leather, animal skin, Metal
- Culture Group: Mandingo
- Dimensions: 75mm x 350mm x 230mm
- Production Date: Pre 1906
- Associated Places: Unknown
- Associated People: Thomas Joshua Alldridge (Photographer)
- Museum: Brighton Museum and Art Gallery
- Accession Number: BMAG:R723/7
Dagger and Sheath
Double Bladed Knife.
Weapons, armour, Religious/ritual equipment, charms
Curved Sword with Sheath